This release features a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes including:
- Ability to export results to a text file and copy results to the clipboard
- Displaying of results completely reworked so result sets for more than one domain name can be viewed/exported/copied to clipboard at the same time
- IP addresses and domain names in the results panel can be individually copied to the clipboard, opened in the default browser or removed from the results via the right-click context menu
- Window no longer automatically resizes with results (removing the potential for drawing off the screen with long result sets or when positioned near the bottom of the screen)
- Window can be resized and maximized
- Automatic check for updates performed on launch which can also be manually run from the Help menu
- Improved display on systems with non-standard fonts and/or DPI settings
- Minor improvements to domain resolution and error reporting
- Command line parameter added to indicate default location for saving logs
- PortableApps version no longer shows the icon for dotNETInspector
If you experience any issues with this release please leave me a bug report and I will get on to it as soon as possible.
Please note that except for handling any bugs that are reported, and posting the new app I promised in my last update, I will be fairly quiet for the next few weeks as I take a much-needed break from my computer to catch up on some of the everyday matters I had put off to focus on this release. I will be back into it towards the end of March when I start work on the next version of dotNETInpsector.