BitMaker is an interface for manipulating bitwise decimal numbers. It can handle 32-bit decimal values and includes support for custom profiles which can set the visibility and label for any or all bits.
|1.1.0 (released 11/05/2013)|
Source code is available from gitlab.com/firedancersoftware/bitmaker-legacy.
Command line parameters
|Short Switch||Long Switch||Argument||Effect|
|-h||–help||none||Displays help on the command line parameters (console only)|
|-c||–configpath||string: folder path||The folder in which the config file is read and saved.|
|-p||–profilepath||string: folder path||The default folder from which profiles are loaded.|
Please note: BitMaker does not support the / switch for command line parameters. You must use the – switch.
- Add profile name as optional value in profiles
- Add profile name (or file name if not specified) to title of window
- Add customizable tooltips to profiles
- Create profile with default labels and tooltips switched (eg. label in numeric form “8” while tooltip will be bit shift form “1 << 3”)
- Create in-app profile editor
- Support for 64 bit values on appropriate machines (or a separate 64 bit version)